This course covers all aspects of using LoadRunner 12, from planning your load test scenarios, through to developing your VuGen scripts, executing your scenarios and finally analyzing your results. The course covers real-world best practices for effective use of the software. Throughout the course practical examples are demonstrated, and the delegates get to practice what they have learned in each chapter with hands-on exercises.
An optional 1 day lab-based practical is also offered, which gives you the opportunity to plan & execute a performance test project from start to finish.
The course is intended for anyone that is new to LoadRunner.
- Basic knowledge of Software testing.
- Basic of C language and Application Architecture.
Who Should Attend ?
- Functional Testers and automation testers who wish to upgrade themselves and learn to work as performance test analysts for their testing projects.
- Test manager and test leads who want to understand key fundamentals behind performance testing and planning aspects for their testing projects.
- Testers hoping to gain cross-functional knowledge and looking to assist testing teams in technical testing.
Upon completion of this course, you will learn:
- Why do we need performance testing?
- Gathering information for an effective performance test.
- The LoadRunner software components.
- The basic performance testing creation flow
- How to create Virtual Users using LoadRunner VuGen.
- LoadRunner scenarios and how to use them to test your application.
- How to execute a LoadRunner scenario.
- How to Monitor and analyze your tests results.
About Trainer :
CSTE and HP AIS Certified Software Test Lead having around 10 + Years of testing experience specific to performance testing with Load runner, VSTS, Jmeter, OpenSTA as well as functional testing.
“Excellent content very knowledgeable trainer.very well placed with a genuine interest in small group.good exercise & very well communicated, Home learnt a lot & helped me to grow on my technical skills. Grateful to be part of this workshop,looking forwarded for more workshop on Unix & SQL Thanks a lot eVision”
Nice Experience learnt a lot about performance & LR.
The Trainer atmosphere & the facilities are very good,
keep up the good work
Barun, KPIT Cummins Pvt.Ltd
Course was overall arranged ,engaged & conducted in excellent manner.
The overall experience was really nice.
Himanshu, TCS Ltd
It’s All good.
Harpreet , IBM India Pvt.Ltd
Thanks For arranging the useful training ,Big Thanks To Trainer,
Training & Trainer was very good.