This course provides a comprehensive understanding of Perl, which is a simple, fast, powerful scripting language that has a ton of free modules available to ease your job as a tester. Perl is leading open source language used for years in QA for various tasks such as preparing configuration files before the tests run and parsing log files after the test. In the past few years lots of extensions have been added to Perl.
Now, in addition to the above tasks, Perl can already be used in all parts of the automatic test environment. If you are a software tester or Quality Assurance Engineer testing any sort of product with a web interface and you aren’t using Perl to automate your testing, you are missing out.
- Graduation Geography, Geology preferred .
- Background in Computer Science or Geography is helpful.
Who Should Attend
- Perl developers who need to write tests for their applications
- QA engineers who need to write automated test using Perl to any application.
At the end of the course you will be able to :
- Overview how Perl can be used in automating Quality Assurance
- Be able to write unit, integration and system tests in Perl
- Use the testing frameworks that come with Perl
- Overview how Perl can be used in automating tests for Quality Assurance
- Apply Perl in various fields of testing such as Web, Networking, Command line (CLI) and even desktop applications (GUI).
About Trainer :
10+ yrs experienced working professional & working in CMM Level5 Company.
I found only one training center in Pune, who is providing training in Perl Specialization.
Sunita Shinde, Persistent System
Thanks for your training in Perl, Conducted by e-vision was very good & it will helpful in my company.
Nandkumar Gholap, Upside Learning